Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

EXO Releases Official Growl Dance Practice Vids, I Have Issues With My Ovaries As Usual

SM Entertainment has released EXO's "Growl" dance practice videos, which means I had to sit there and watch them over and over a few times, even though I've watched the ganked dance practice version a ton of times.  I'm going to need for you guys to watch them with me because I can't be the only one having issues over these 12 boys.


exo growl dance practice screencap

EXO Growl Dance Only Korean version:


EXO Growl Dance Only Chinese version:


Yes this is another EXO "Growl" post and yessss I'm still raving over everything to do with this song.  I can't help it that I keep noticing new things everytime I watch a performance (I do the same thing with SHINee, so bear with me here)!

I'm still in love with how Kai hits everything so hard (and his facial expressions when he does so).  Is it wrong to mention once again that I can't take my eyes off him ever when he dances?  I have to actually make myself watch the others, except maybe Luhan, Lay and D.O. Especially D.O. and his cute as hell "I'm sanging it so hard!" faces.  Kai at the end with the hat is also particularly cute.

It really cracks me up how Chanyeol has absolutely no rhythm in that break where they all go to the floor except him.  Poor guy.  What also makes me laugh is Sehun's utter lack of facial expression in any of these performances.  He really needs to practice more in the mirror if he's going to be at the front of the group like that.  Unless... Is that his version of a sexy look?  Eek!

Another thing I noticed and enjoy is the way the incorporate different members into EXO-K and EXO-M now.  I'm so glad they aren't keeping them separate anymore.  I think it works a lot better this way, even if there are 12 of them on stage at any given time.

I meant to post this August 4th version of EXO's "Growl" on Inkigayo earlier but today is as good as any.


I'm adding it here because, while I love seeing the boys move the helicopter cam around up close and personal, it's also really great to see them do it in the round from above and to the side.

I really like how they don't quite mirror each other, but they're still copying each other's dance moves.  Ingenious.  SMent and choreographer Nick Bass did a stellar job with this one.  I also like how they tailor each performance to the size of the stage.  Their choreographers left no stone unturned with their thoughts on how to make all their "Growl" performances unique and exciting.

Alright EXO, I'm gonna need for you guys to stop stalking your way up my bias list, one performance at a time.  No way can you unseat my top 5 but you're coming pretty darned close.


Source: TanVuMp3SMTOWN.  Screencap by Oddness/Weirdness.  Take out with full credit.

  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :