Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Take A Look At SHINee"s "Boys Meet U" Individual Teasers + More Info

It's almost time for SHINee to release their "Boys Meet U" album, so they're ramping up all the teaser action.  I've got some individual teaser shots of the boys for you, plus some other little tidbits.  Read on!


minho shinee boys meet u teaser

onew shinee boys meet u teaser

jonghyun shinee boys meet u teaser

key shinee boys meet u teaser

taemin shinee boys meet u teaser

Below is Onew's 130621 message left on SHINee's official Japanese fan site, SHINee World J:

shinee onew message for boys meet u shinee world j


Everyone on SHINee WORLD J + PLUS.
I am Onew.

The Hot Summer has arrived.
It’s the beginning of the rainy season, making it even more damp and humid. *sweat*
It would be the best to sit in front of an electronic fan and eating watermelon in a season like this >__<

(Secretly deliver a photo of my feeling for all of you ^__^)

Our 2nd Album ‘Boys Meet U’ will be released next week! And thus, our tour will start!
To those who have received my feelings, let’s make lots of enjoyable memories at the tour venues alright~

I will be waiting~!


Cr: S.M Entertainment Japan INC | SHINee WORLD J + PLUS
English Translations: Forever_SHINee



Key's 130621 Q&A:

shinee key boys meet Q&A 130621

Q: A private holiday trip with the 5 members. Where do you want to go?
A: A Europe Tour. Each member’s personality is distinct (different), I think we could satisfy everyone if we go around to many countries.

Q: If you can take up a 1 day part-time job, what would you like to do?
A: A service line job. I have always wanted to try a job concerning to attending customers.

Q: Key’s skin is really white and clean, do you have any suggestion to beauty skin?
A: After washing your face, do not use a towel to wipe the moisture but use your hands to beat against your face to let it absorb (laugh)


Cr: SHINee’s Japan Mobile Official Site
English Translations: Forever_SHINee


Can you imagine Key as a sales person?  I bet he'd want to work somewhere like Joyrich, and he would be dressed to the nines at all times.

The album will be coming our way on July 26th.  Want to pre-order it?  Click here: Shop.emimusic.jp or here: cdjapan.co.jpyesasia ( both in English).  I'll let you know when I find some legit mp3 download info.  Are you ready for next week??


Click here for all previous "Boys Meet U" posts and stay tuned for more!

Source: forevershiningshinee via SHINee World J, Locktan, SFinee, SHINee's Japan mobile site.

  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.