Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Henry Lau's "Trap" Teaser Medley + More News

Henry Lau of Super Junior M recently surprised us with the news about his upcoming solo album.


Henry Lau teaser image trap

(I hope I'm not the only one that finds it incredibly amusing that his mouth is wide open in every single teaser pic.)

As I mentioned before, Henry composed and apparently produced most of the songs on this album.  After listening to this teaser medley, I have decided to not make any judgement until I hear the actual songs.  It's been my experience that SM Entertainment makes the teaser medleys sound just ok... they like to surprise you with the real deal.

It's been announced that SHINee's Taemin and Super Junior's Khyuhyun will be joining Henry for his "Trap" stages, with Taemin joining him on his first comeback stage on KBS's Music Bank.

Henry Lau trap feat. taemin and kyuhyun

Oh and guess what??  The mv is coming out today instead of the 7th.  Very nice, SMent!  I wonder if they're trying to cover for something that might not be going so well...  Hmm.

Henry's album will be released online on June 7th, with the physical album dropping on the 10th.  Check back soon for my "Trap" mv review and album review!

Source: SMTOWNakp.

  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.