Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

SHINee's Week In Review: "Why So Serious?" + Some Fashion Info

Last week SHINee came back with their "Why So Serious?" and "SHINe" stages, and this week they continue to make us smile with their fabulous-ness.  They performed their butts off on Music Bank and Music Core, then moved on to Inkigayo on the 28th.  I've got quite a few videos for ya, so let's get started.


Shinee's Week in review Why So Serious?

SHINee's SHINe & Why So Serious on Inkigayo:




The boys then moved on to MBC's Show Champion yesterday.  Check out their mini interview with English subs, followed by SHINe + Why So Serious?:


Don't you love that interview?  I sure did.  They're so honest sometimes... gotta love them.  They're like "Please come back Jonghyun... PLEEEEZE!!!".

Show Champion also had this little gem for you- SHINee's True Backstage BTS:


Sorry for the LQ vid.  I'll definitely update it if it becomes available, hopefully with English subs.

Today our shining guys graced M! Countdown with their presence, and did an incredible job:


Thank you to M! Countdown camera people for finally managing to calmly film their Why So Serious? performance. I think this is the most I've seen of the choreography on any of the dance shows they've been on so far.

Taemin, Key and Onew were also the MCs for M! Countdown, and I've got all their cuteness and silliness immortalized in cuts for you below.


Shinee Why So Serious M! Countdown 130502

As you can see above, they're wearing really cool customized leather jackets.  A reader let me know that they might just be wearing 23 year old designer Claire Barrow's jackets, which she's customized for the likes of Rihanna. 

Claire Barrow Jacket

Claire Barrow jacket 2

SHINee is going for an obvious '80s punk vibe, so it makes sense that their stylists would head to England for all the trappings of punk fashion.  You know it must really suck to clean all the sweat out of those jackets, though.

Lastly, Mnet's Wide News showed this Why So Serious? MV Making and BTS today, which was super cute.  Enjoy!


So here's my question of the day:

Which of SHINee's "Why So Serious?" comeback performances have been your favorite?

Leave me a comment with that info and stay tuned for more SHINee goodness!  Also, be sure to visit me on one of the links below for even more info.


Source: SBSMusic1airyarielle0718JK Leeran ohKMnetLive2.

  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :