Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

SHINee's Key And Minho Hit Up The Opening Of H:Connect Department Store

Today Minho and Key of SHINee attended the grand opening of a new flagship department store in Seoul called H:Connect.  Apparently it was a big deal, as other Kpop and K-drama stars also were paid to decided to attend the shindig.  The guys were looking quite fresh in their H:Connect brand spring duds, with Minho rocking his ever-present breton stripe preppy look.  Key also managed to pull together one of his ultra trendy outfits with these basic pieces.  It's all in how you wear it.


Shinee Key and Minho at H:Connect grand opening 130503-1
They know how to hold "the pose" so well.

Shinee Key and Minho at H:Connect grand opening 130503-2

Shinee Key and Minho at H:Connect grand opening 130503-3

Shinee Key and Minho at H:Connect grand opening 130503-4

Shinee Key and Minho at H:Connect grand opening 130503-5

Shinee Key and Minho at H:Connect grand opening 130503-6

Shinee Key and Minho at H:Connect grand opening 130503-7

Their SM Entertainment label mate BoA also attended the event:

BoA h:connect grand opening
You can make almost anything look good
with designer shoes and a nice hat.

Why anyone would want these clothes with that huge (not cute) label on it is beyond me but to each his own, I guess.

Key accessorized his outfit with these babies:

I love a good platform or wedge sneaker.

You can get these Maxstar custom Converse by clicking here.  I do not endorse the site, since I've never ordered anything from there before.  They are the exact same ones Key is wearing, so if you do order please come back and let me know how it went.

What did you think of Key and Minho's outfits?


Source: Sports Seoul, Star News, Dispatch, TV Report, Dramafever blog.  Credited as tagged and where due.

  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :