Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Big Bang's G-Dragon and Taeyang Are Hot Hipsters For Vogue Korea's March Issue

Big Bang's Taeyang and G-Dragon will be featured in next month's issue of Vogue Korea and this editorial is shaping up to be a hot one.  We know Vogue Korea treats GD very well (like this beautifully creepy 2009 editorial), so I was anticipating that this editorial would be excellent and they sure did not disappoint.


G-Dragon and Taeyang for Vogue Korea March 2013

G-Dragon and Taeyang for Vogue Korea March 2013

G-Dragon and Taeyang for Vogue Korea March 2013

As soon as these pics popped up on my Twitter timeline, I literally gasped.  I'm still kind of speechless.  Why?  Well, because of Taeyang's hair!  No, not those damned blonde braids... I'm talking that fab fro hawk.  Why is he even covering that up with this ugliness?  His real new hairstyle is just hot as hell and yet he insists on looking like a battering ram.  I don't understand.  Someone please explain it to me??

On the other hand,  GD's wig/weave is kind of stunning.  I sense many copycats in the near future because (as you might know) I'm psychic like that.

I love the saturated color and the mundane settings made hipster vs. pop art.  Very well done, Hong Jang Hyun.

Remember this pic?

G-Dragon and Taeyang for Vogue Korea March 2013

Noted fashion photographer Hong Jang Hyun tweeted this last week and hinted that we'd love Taeyang's new hair style and he was not kidding.

Seems as if he also took the gorgeous pics for GD's Harper's Bazaar photo shoot, as well as the pics for Big Bang's "Extraordinary 20s" photo book and many more, I'm sure.

Of course I'll post the rest of these photos and any attached articles as soon as they are available, so don't be a stranger!

What did you think of the pics?


Source: @kor_celebrities via Vogue Korea, gdragonuk via @hongjanghyun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.