Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Seungri's Tweets Continue To Amuse and Amaze

Seungri has been a busy man this year, what with all that touring the world business and the feeling up on random Japanese starlets' goodies business, amongst other things.  But still, one of the absolute best things he's done this year continues to be his (super funny) usage of his Twitter account.


Big Bang's Seungri


By now you're probably well aware of Seungri's first Twitter shenanigans and the fact that he then went on to delete those tweets.  I'm still sad about that, by the way.    I swore he would be (forced to be) boring but I should've known that he wouldn't let that happen.


Seungri's Twitter banner 121221


Need an example?  Here's one from today:  Not too long ago, Seungri decided to make someone's year/life/career by tweeting this gem:




How cute and funny is that?  And now the whole Kpop world knows about this guy.... Lucky him!

So we know Seungri stalks mentions of his name but I'm wondering how often he does it?  Daily?  Three times a day?  Every hour on the hour?  I'm thinking it just might be choice number 3, don't you?  I don't have a problem with that, though, because it helps to provide me with seemingly endless sources of entertainment.

There's "Let me show you just how vain I am" Seungri:


Seungri's tweet 121209


Which occurs frequently enough.  There's also "I'm funny aren't I?" Seungri:


Seungri's tweet 121221


But we've also seen "Aww that's pretty sad!" Seungri:


Seungri's tweet 121214


Sometimes, though, he likes to surprise us with his artistry:


Photos of London taken by Seungri


He tweeted a series of photos taken by himself on December 19th while Big Bang was in London for their Alive tour concerts.


Photos of London taken by Seungri


As I've probably mentioned before, Seungri used to kind of annoy the crap out of me.  Now, for obvious reasons, he's slowly making his way up my bias list.

You can see more London pics and other stuff at Seungri's twitter.


Source: @ForvictoRigunnarolla@gunnarolla.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.