Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Video of the Day: Block B's "Nillili Mambo" MV + Listen to the "Blockbuster" Album

Block B's comeback is finally upon us with the release of their "Nillili Mambo" mv.  Talk about doing it up right!  Take a look:


Block B Blocktober official album pic


There's so much good stuff in this mv, I just don't know where to start!   Presumably from the beginning...

Firstly, I love that they did a modern day pirate theme.  That works so well with that crazy and fun vibe they always exude and I'm SO glad they didn't lose all that silliness and insanity after their controversy.  


Block B Nillili mv screencap.
Secondly, how about that Zico?  Can I just keep him in my pocket?  Actually not really... he'd probably end up busting holes in my clothes 'cause he'd be jumping around so much.  The man has some serious energy.  

I'm loving the pink half dreads/half straight hair... works so well on him with that wonky eye contact.  It's interesting how he can pull that off and not end up looking like a hobo.  

Block B Zico Nillili mv screencap.

That outfit is so, so good also.  Great job, stylist noona.  I want that jacket and I wouldn't turn down the shoes either.  

Block B Zico Nillili outfit mv screencap.

Block B Zico Nillili outfit mv screencap.

I like how they did some print mixing with the floral jacket and plaid pants, then added in some great jewelry and that awesome skull belt.  Everything works together, including those gold, black and white sneakers and that vest.  Love it.  I might have to hunt down that jacket... hmm.

Can we talk about the song now?  "Nillili Mambo" will go right on my iPhone playlist as soon as it's available for download.  I liked everything about it, especially the classical stylings with some hip hop flavor woven through it.  I wonder if Zico produced and created this one.  If so, he did an excellent job.

There's so much derp in this video...

Block B UKwon Nillili mv screencap.
Oops!

Classic Block B.  Plus that ending is stellar and had me cracking up.  What a perfect ending for such a well done mv.  

Edited to add: I just realized as I was about to finish this post that the "Blockbuster" album has been released.  Take a listen to a few tracks:
"Mental Breaker"
"11:30"
"장난없다 (No Joke)"
"Movie's Over"
Click here to listen to the rest of the songs.  Make sure to download the songs legally so that Block B makes some money!


Tracklist:

1. 11:30
2. Interlude
3. 닐리리맘보 (Nillili Mambo)
4. Mental Breaker
5. 장난없다 (No Joke)
6. Movie’s Over
7. 넌 어디에 (Where Are You)
8. 로맨틱하게 (Romantically)
9. 했어 안했어 (Did Your or Did You Not)
10. Halo
11. 닐리리맘보 (Inst.)
12. Mental Breaker (Inst.)
13. 닐리리맘보 (A cappela ver.)
14. Mental Breaker (A cappella ver.)

14 whole songs!  Insert fangirl squeal here.

I'll leave you with a few more "Nillili Mambo" screen caps.  Let me know how you liked the mv and the album in the comments and be sure to check back later for more Block B comeback goodness.
Block B Jaehyo Nillili mv screencap.

Block B P.O and B-Bomb Nillili mv screencap.

Block B Taeil Nillili mv screencap.

Block B Park Kyung Nillili mv screencap.


Source: LOENENTBubbleFeetBlueCH1, AKP.  Screencaps by Oddness/Weirdness.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.