Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

SHINee's Key Drags Minho and Some of f(x) To A Shoe Show At Seoul Fashion Week

Seoul Fashion Week is over now but it was tons of fun while it lasted.  Unfortunately, as mentioned here, I was unable to blog yesterday but we're back in business today. 

I did get to take a look at all kinds of great fashion shows this past week.  I also got to see SHINee's Key wield his sartorial magic quite a few times, which I love.  The last Key sighting was on October 25th, when he, Minho and some members of f(x) attended the Suecomma Bonnie shoe show.


SHINee Key & Minho at Seoul Fashion Week Suecomma Bonnie show 121025.


SHINee Key & Minho at Seoul Fashion Week Suecomma Bonnie show 121025.
I love Minho's fake smile, don't you?

SHINee Key & Minho at Seoul Fashion Week Suecomma Bonnie show 121025.


Minho is looking fine as usual, and I love how he always stays true to his preppy-meets-high-fashion style.


SHINee Minho at Seoul Fashion Week Suecomma Bonnie show 121025.


Another cute outfit from Key once again.  He seems to really be into The Simpsons these days, if you remember the Homer Simpson socks he wore on the 24th, and the September 21st airport sightings of him in Jeremy Scott.


SHINee Key's Jeremy Scott airport style 120921


Here he decided to don a super cute Homer Simpson backpack, which was probably filled with all his snacks and drinks.  Or probably just drinks, since I seriously doubt he eats much.


SHINee Key at Seoul Fashion Week Suecomma Bonnie show 121025.

Joyrich x Simpsons World Tokyo collection Bart Angel backpack


This backpack is from a collaboration line by Joyrich called Joyrich x Simpsons World Tokyo collection.  You can buy it here and it also comes in black here.

They made Sulli, Victoria and Luna of f(x) tag along with them:


f(x) Sulli, Victoria and Luna at Seoul Fashion Week Suecomma Bonnie show 121025.

SHINee Key, Minho and f(x) Sulli, Victoria and Luna at Seoul Fashion Week Suecomma Bonnie show 121025.


Sulli looks cute as a button, doesn't she?  At first I was not a fan of her "To The Beautiful You" Taemin hair cut but now I think it makes her look sophisticated, a bit older and even prettier.  It suits her.  Victoria and Luna, however, end up looking like they're wearing their 50 year old mother's clothes and that is not a good look.  What's up with that, SME cordi noonas?  May it never happen again.

Take a look at the Suecomma Bonnie red carpet and then watch the fashion show.  The shoes are to die for...






I'm wondering who's idea it was to go to a women's shoe show featuring such scantily clad models??  Giving Minho and Key a hard side eye right now.  Or not because they deserve to look at hot half-naked women if that's what they want to do.

Stay tuned to Oddness/Weirdness for more quirky Kpop fashion and music, and let's wish for no blackouts in the next few days.


Source: blingkrisna@SHINeeHolicsshawolindo, wgmfacts.  Images credited as tagged.

Comments

  1. Key goes to be seen...
    or maybe he was looking for boots to go with the women's pants he wears all the time ^.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Probably wears them at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I think Minho wanted to go to the fashion show because he knew Sulli would be there, and he dragged Key along with him as not to look too terribly suspicious. He had to pick the most fashion-forward SHINee member, of course. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol well I've never seen Minho watching a fashion show so ur probably right! I never watched those BTS vids, guess I should have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gdragon x Simpsons. Now Key x Simpson's. I hate to generalissimo though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHOHOHO look who's next to each other ;) [i'm talking about sulli and minho btw <3]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohhh! Minho and Sulli sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s... etc. Yes I really am 15 on the inside.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :