Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

I Know You Want Some of G-Dragon's "One of a Kind" Official Merch

Been wanting that "One of a Kind" t-shirt or hoodie?  Well you can definitely have yourself some of that and more!


G-Dragon One of a Kind mv screencap.


That's because Papa YG has decided to make more cash money by making up a whole crapload of "One of a Kind" merch and putting it up for sale.  Shockingly it's not even expensive.  Let's take a look at some of the fun stuff you can get, shall we?


Buy G-Dragon's official One of a Kind merchandise.

Buy G-Dragon's official One of a Kind merchandise.

Buy G-Dragon's official One of a Kind merchandise.


I want it all, and there's even more.  Click the link to check out YG Entertainment's Ebay store and to purchase these items.  Leave me a comment to let me know if you bought anything and we'll fangirl/boy together.


Source: Screencap by Oddness/Weirdness, YG Entertainment official Ebay store.

Comments

  1. Yeah I'm defo gonna buy the hoodie. They are even available here in the UK


    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-BIG-BAND-G-DRAGON-GD-ONE-OF-A-KIND-HOODIE-ALL-SIZES-10-COLOURS-KIDS-ADULTS-/150911030248?pt=UK_Men_s_Jumpers_Cardigans&var=&hash=item2322ff93e8#ht_3302wt_907



    It's not coz I'm a GD fan though, I just happen to think I'm one of a kind! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIMME DAT SWEATER! I'd hoped they'd release the sleeveless basketball tanktop.. but oh well :C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol nice! You definitely are one of a kind, my friend.


    All kinds of people were making copies of the hoodies from the video when it came out. The graphic is super easy to do.


    Hey btw, I asked a Disqus tech and they said that you should be able to be signed on your account for months, that it's probably because of the way you have your cookies set up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking of getting the hoodie. I wonder if it will be available for purchase at the concert or just BB stuff. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.