Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

G-Dragon Channels Punk and High Fashion On Yoo Hee Yeol's "Sketchbook"

As you might know already, G-Dragon is scheduled to appear on the October 19th episode of Yoo Hee Yeol's "Sketchbook", which is a live music and talk show that features three to four artists on each show.  The filming for the GD episode took place on the 9th of October and, of course, the competition to get in was fierce... I can just imagine.   There's quite a few images already floating around the net from this filming, showing G-Dragon looking fierce as hell in a very interesting outfit.  Check it out:


G-Dragon at Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook 121009.

GD seems to really have fallen for designer Thom Browne's clothing, as he's been wearing a piece from his F/W 2012 collection at almost everything he's appeared on for his "One of a Kind" promotions.  I don't blame him though... Thom Browne's whole collection was just made to be worn by some sort of rock star/famous musician.


G-Dragon at Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook 121009.


Yes that is some sort of pubic like deal.  It's either a part of the skirt or an added piece.  Remember Taeyang wearing that pubic piece in his L'Officiel Hommes pictorial?  I guess now we know where it, and some of those other pieces, comes from.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that GD said Thom Browne personally gave him some of these pieces.  How fabulous is that?


G-Dragon at Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook 121009.


Here GD is seen wearing the Reconstructed Saftey Pin Jacket and Zipper Detail Skirt.


GD wears Thom Browne


The jacket is priced at about $8000... le sigh.  I love it and wish I could own it.

Those boots might seem familiar because he wore them in this pic from the "One of a Kind" digital album jacket art.:


G-Dragon One of a Kind digital album art.


See more album art here.

As for this pink jacket, I'm not sure who it's by.  I'm working on it though.  Any tips?


G-Dragon at Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook 121009.


G-Dragon at Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook 121009.


GD will reportedly perform the song "Missing You" with 2NE1's Minzy, a band version of "Crayon" (that should be interesting), "One of a Kind" and "This Love".  He was scheduled to perform "Light It Up" and "That XX" but was shot down by KBS's because of their 19+ rating, even after GD changed the lyrics to tone them down.  Not cool, KBS.




Ah well, I'd watch him sit there and stare off into space so I'm not complaining.  Check back soon for more GD!


G-Dragon at Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook 121009.


Source: coolechicstyletodressitalian, bigbangupdates 1& 2, AKP.  All pics credited as tagged.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.