Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

G-Dragon's "Crayon" MV Style Part 1

Hello again, my friends.  It's been a busy week that ended yesterday with me thinking I'd "take a nap" at around 6:30 pm and then wake up to do some blogging.  I ended up waking up today at 9:00 am with flu-like symptoms.  Not fun at all.

So now I'm finally gonna post up my G-Dragon "Crayon" fashion post pt. 1.  It's only part 1 because I'm still looking for many of the other pieces from the mv, ESPECIALLY the pants he wears here and on his Inkigayo performances.  Many of the items worn in this mv seem to be limited edition so it's been an interesting week.  I've even gotten some requests for those pants...  How cool is that?  Just so you know, I've been looking for those pants since I first saw the "Crayon" mv and I WILL find them, dammit.  Lol... anyway... on with the fashion:



In the "Crayon" mv GD wears his usual odd mix of high/low/experimental labels in this mv and I've had quite a time finding some of these pieces, besides the obvious like Thom Browne and the bathrobe.



Thom Browne:


Thom Browne TB-002-B-Flip.


Topshop:
Topshop triple drop bone
earrings here on sale.


Ambush jewelry:

All Ambush jewelry found here:


Uniform Experiment x Keith Haring:
bowtie found here.



DC Comics:

Buy it here.


G-Dragon was laying on an art towel of all things.  
The name of the artist is Kehinde Wiley.

Buy it here.

Kehinde Wiley is a portrait painter that paints contemporary urban men of color in heroic poses, which is actually very unique and kinda fascinating.  You can learn more about him here.




Ambush:

Taeyang has one in a different color.


Nemes:

Nemes piano cap, sold out here, found here
if you know how to speak Japanese.




Daniel Palillo:

Dollar Dolla bill shirt sold here or here.

Thom Browne FW 2012: 


These shoes are the ones he wore in the first scenes of the mv,
pictured at the top of this post.








I'm so fascinated by this Thom Browne collection, as GD also seems to be, that I'm adding a video of the runway show.  It's also kind of amusing seeing the guys walk like that with a skirt on.


Thom Browne FW 2012 Punks vs. Jocks


More "Crayon" fashion to come soon!


Source: thecoolcollectormaximebuchi, thefashionising, topshop uk, ambushwutberlin, rakutenmocastoreBIGBANG.  All screencaps by Oddness/Weirdness.

Comments

  1. Damn you sure went all out on this post! I gotta admit that I hated majority of what he wore in this.. And ugh.. Don't even get me started on the MV. I love GD, but that MV gave my ADD-tendencies a major spazz attack. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to go all out, always...lol. My ADD loved it! Short attention span ftw

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :