Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

G-Dragon's 1st Mini Album COUNTDOWN LIVE + Countdown Fashion

G-Dragon and YG Entertainment decided to post what they call a rerun of G-Dragon's 1st mini album countdown show.  It was shown on Naver Music on the 14th, leading up to the release of his album and now they've posted it with English subs.  How nice!  Take a look:






G-Dragon is wearing a sweatshirt by the brand Bonerex.  I could only find it at what seems to be a Japanese mega shopping site with no English in sight so you can buy it at your own risk.  If you don't want a sweatshirt you can always go for the t-shirt version.


Buy here.

Buy here... only a few left.

Why GD is wearing sunglasses at night and indoors I have no idea.  You'll have to ask him.

Taeyang is wearing a double layer Givenchy sweater with shoulder zips, which I love.

Available here.

Too bad I don't have an extra $1205 lying around to spend on that.  You know how it goes.

You can buy the "One of a Kind" mini album directly from YG Entertainment's Ebay store.  An incentive to getting it and not the digital album would be that "Light it Up" feat. Tablo and Dok2 is only available on the physical album, which I'm not happy about.  I am considering getting it becuase I love the packaging.  





Which one would you get?

I've already had some friends say that they wouldn't get it because of all the religious imagery.  At the risk of alienating people, I'll admit that I'm not religious and find nothing wrong with it at all.  In fact, I'm pretty sure GD went choose to use that imagery just to get people riled up, which is pretty amusing.  

Anyway, I started watching this video yesterday and forgot to post it or finish it.  Shame, shame.  I'm gonna go watch it now... Hope you enjoy!  Let's discuss it in the comments below after we're done.


Source: BIGBANG, YG Entertainment Ebay, RSVP GalleryRatuken.  Screencap by Oddness/Weirdness.

Comments

  1. Hmm...more chrome hearts-inspired than religious, in my view. Which GD loves, of course. Taeyang's sweater is awesome, but so expensive. The chrome hearts pendeant he's rocking, though, probably cost 10 times more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the mistake of watching when I was hungry. There was so much food! Thanks for the heads up on the fashion. And GD's hair just keeps growing on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya know... I STILL haven't watched it?? Smdh @ me...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.