Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Big Bang's Monster Live @ Music Japan 120617

I'll just start by saying I'm really not a fan of this performance at all.  Not. At. All.


Daesung and Seungri: "I can't believe we're doing this."

Big Bang Monster Live @ Music Japan (the performance starts at 0:12)  
Source: school after

You know I love the heck out of Big Bang and I do like this song but this video pretty much has me giving it the WTF face and some serious side-eye action.  What were they thinking?  The choreography and 95% of their clothing choices are just awful and I was cringing the whole time while watching this.  I do have a few questions for Big Bang's stylists on this matter:




1.  Is Daesung wearing a raccoon/badger pelt (with tail added) on his back and, if so, why?
2.  I get that Taeyang's football shoulders are part of his monster deal but why is he brandishing them at people in public?
3.  Why does TOP's cape look so cheap?  Why is TOP even wearing a cape?
4.  I have no issues with Seungri.
5.  GD's platinum blonde mushroom wiglet?  Let's not even get into that.





Yes, I'll admit it!  I love Big Bang, but that doesn't mean I have to like every single thing that they do or say and that is perfectly ok.  I do hope they never perform "Monster" in these outfits again.  A girl can wish, right?

What do you think??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.