Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Idol Style: Kpop and MCM

I'm not usually a label whore, especially for those designer brands that are all about putting their initials all over everything, but for some reason I can really get into the brand MCM.

MCM bags street style


In case you didn't know, MCM (Mode Creation Munich) is a formerly German brand, now Korean owned, that makes luxury accessories.  I'd never heard of this brand until I started paying attention to Kpop, but I've also recently started to see random American stars wearing the brand.


MCM pop up shop in South Korea
MCM pop up shop in S. Korea


Kpop stars definitely have this brand on lock, though, and are often photographed carrying an MCM backpack.

Rain is one of their major spokespeople and does a great job at it:


Rain bi in MCM by Phenomenon jacket at the London fansign event.
Rain at MCM fan sign event in London 2011 in an MCM by Phenomenon jacket

Rain bi in London MCM by Phenomenon backpack
Rain in London

Rain bi MCM backpack
Rain's airport style

Other Kpop stars also enjoy sporting MCM:


G-Dragon MCM jacket
Big Bang's G Dragon 

G-Dragon MCM jacket

Big Bang's T.O.P in MCM by Phenomenon jacket
Big Bang's T.O.P.

4minute Hyuna Ga Yoon MCM event
4minute's Hyuna and Ga Yoon

B1A4's Baro with MCM bag
B1a4's Baro

BEAST Junhyung MCM bag
B2ST's Junhyung

2NE1 MCM custom jackets
2NE1

TVXQ Changmin with MCM backpack
TVXQ's Changmin

TVXQ Yunho and Changmin with MCM backpacks
TVXQ's Yunho

Se7en wearing MCM jacket
Se7en

MBLAQ Lee Joon with MCM backpack
MBLAQ's Lee Joon 

MBLAQ Thunder with MCM backpack
MBLAQ's Thunder

MCM pop up shop in South Korea
Cute!

Comments

  1. Its korean brand not german...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually German. I made sure to know my facts before posting. Here's the link from the MCM site for you: http://www.mcmworldwide.com/en/brandstory.asp

      Delete
    2. It was once a German brand but now it is own 100% by Korea

      Delete
  2. Ok so it's actually Korean but was German before. That's kind of buried on the official site. I changed it. Thanks guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do your homework. Attention is in the details. Slight stench of arrogance in this Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment. I probably sounded disgruntled because I hate being wrong lol. I'm always glad when people correct any mistakes on here, actually. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :