Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

(BEDA) Day 20- Biggest Troll

Wow.  I accidentally deleted this post because of Blogger's new interface.  Let's try again, shall we?

Who did I pick for biggest idol troll?  Shinee's Jonghyun.

Jonghyun twitter selcas


I'm sure you're thinking, "You picked Shinee again??"  Well, there's a reason for that.  I submit that Jonghyun is the trolliest of the idol trolls.  Here's the evidence.

On February 12th, Jonghyun opened a twitter account and said the following:

"It's really me"

Really, Jjong?  Really??

but everyone was skeptical.  After proving it was really him, he went on to start trolling.  First he said he'd only tweet once a week, but then...


JONGHYUN Twitter UPDATE 120229

Tweet # 1
Invalid promise announcement to the SHINee World noonas, dongsaengs, friends, mothers, fathers, maternal uncles, maternal aunts, paternal uncles, paternal aunts, aunt (father’s younger brother’s wife), uncle (father’s younger brother), godfathers whom I respect.. That’s right, you, you reading this right now!!! I’m going to withdraw my promise of tweeting once a week.

Tweet # 2
The world is too wide and the smartphone is too convenient for me to suppress the adlibs wiggling inside of me any longer. There are a ton of things that happen in a day to laugh about but I’m the only one who can’t laugh!! (NOTE: He means he can't share b/c he is limiting himself to 1 tweet a week). But they are so funny!!

Tweet # 3
It is a lie. I’ve had an insatiable disposition so I can’t take it anymore to only tweet once a week. I’ll do it when I wanna. Yogurt ajumma please give me yogurt. I will tweet more often ㅇㅇ


Tweet # 4
Your expression after seeing my announcement. (NOTE: The drawing says “you’re cute”)


Troll.
Right before "Sherlock" was released Jonghyun tweeted:

                                                                             
[Original Message] 어머나!!!샤이니 컴백!!! - 9:32 AM - 8 Mar 12 
[English Translation] Omona (oh my gosh)!!! SHINee Comeback!!! 



[English Translation] Because of the SHINee comeback news, Shawols cried… SHINee cried… Jung Kyungmi nuna cried too… - 12:25 PM - 8 Mar 12 

[Picture translation]: I love you, SHINee (T/N: Jung Kyungmi is a comedian and the picture is from the show Gag Concert.)


Yes that's Benedict Cumberbatch, who plays Sherlock Holmes in the BBC tv series... trolling as usual.  Lastly, Jonghyun tweeted this the other day:


Tweet #1
[EnglishTranslation] http://conqueror.megaplug.kr/120401 jh.flv Let’s watch good stuff together


Yes, why don't we watch good stuff together?  Oops, wrong link Jjong.



Tweet #2
[EnglishTranslation] It’s this one http://youtu.be/Zua9gQUOnHQ via@youtube



Source: PaparaUine


Lol yes, Jjong, you look great and yep... trolliest of the trolls.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :